My favourite piece of technology
I have never been fanatic of technology because sometimes I don´t know how to use some technological device but the device I use perfectly is my smarthphone.
I have had many cellphones along of my life, six or seven, because I usually break them.
My current smarthphone is a 'Motorola G third generation', it was a gift from my grandfather for last christmas.
I use it for checking social networks, specifically facebook, whatsapp, instagram and tumblr, also I´m used to taking pictures and listening to music.
All day I´m with my cellphone and I use it for different things, but I´m not dependent on it and I don´t feel incomplete without it.
If I have to be honest, I don´t call people often , I prefer to send them a message by whatsapp
I like it because it is very comfortable, as it isn't very big, it takes photos with high resolution and I can listen to music everywhere I go .
My life without my smarthphone would be a bit more boring, but I don´t feel distressed, my mom could be distressed because she couldn´t call me and she wouldn´t know how I am jiji.

i drop my phone all the time but i never broke one jaja you have to be more careful with it.
ResponderEliminaryou are a smartphone destructive!! jaja I really like you´r history.
ResponderEliminaryou are a smartphone destructive!! jaja I really like you´r history.
ResponderEliminarYou must to learn to care a phone jajajaja
ResponderEliminar