Always I have listened to all
kinds of music, I like listening to rock, pop, reggeaton, etc, my musical
tastes are very varied, but approximately since two years I have been
listening constantly to electronic music. I like this genre of music because I
feel livelier and I feel like dancing and lately it has become my favorite.
I like many dj’s of
electronic music like Hardwell, Calvin Harris, Alesso, David Guetta, etc., and
my favorite dj is Hardwell, even last year I went to his concert in the Espacio
Riesco and I had a very great time.
But my favorite band has no relation with
that genre of music, because it is in the grunge music, the name of the
band is Alice in Chains. This band is the opposite of electronic music
because its lyrics are very depressing but I feel identified with some of them.
Do you have varied tastes, and these are similar to my music preferences. Greetings.
ResponderEliminarYou went to see Hardwell, that is awesome!y like eletronic music too.
ResponderEliminarYou went to see Hardwell, that is awesome!y like eletronic music too.
ResponderEliminarI like some songs of Alice in Chains, but I´ve never listen to Hardwell
ResponderEliminari like the electronic music! it is perfect for a bad day
ResponderEliminarYou are so hardore ! I don't listen that music really :(
ResponderEliminar