jueves, 25 de agosto de 2016

My favorite subject this term 

This year has changed the subjects of the career of "Chemistry and Pharmacy" respect to the previous years, so the actually subjects are General Chemistry I, Mechanics, Introduction to calculation, The action of pharmaceutical chemist, Chemical Lab and English. Each subject is very important in this career but my favorite subject this term was General Chemistry I.

Along this year, we had two teachers in this subject and their classes they taught the contents with PPT, and every friday we had the evaluations of the contents taught in the week. 

The main contents were Stoichiometry and Solutions because they were the basis of the subsequent subjects. The first explains the relations of the chemical elements that are involved in chemical reactions and the second explains the interaction of homogeneous mixtures in everyday reactions.

I like this subject because is amazing how the chemistry is present in everything we do and with this subject we realize that. Although it is difficult and requires practice to understand the exercises, is a fairly entertaining and luckily I approved ❤. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario