viernes, 22 de abril de 2016

                              Why did I choose this career?

When I was child, my dream was to be a fashion designer, but when the time passed I realized that I didn´t have the ability for that :(. 

Before deciding the career of Chemistry and Farmacy, I wanted to study engineering in molecular biotechnology, but I dismissed it because this career doesn´t have work field so it would be very difficult to find work.

In the end, I chose Chemistry and Farmacy because it has a wide labour field, and I like its curriculum as well, it has chemistry, maths, physics and laboratory. 

My experience at university until now has been very great, I have many friends now and they have treated me very well. Also, I have good marks at the moment and I hope that it continues this way.


In the future, I would like to work in the public system, because I wish to help the people and solve their problems and that would make me very happy J.

5 comentarios:

  1. you had been a wonderful fashion designer :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por un administrador del blog.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. You are very cute! I am sure it will be a great professional.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I'm sure, you have to be a fashion designer! you have the talent!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. You will be a very good pharmacist and you can desing our smocks <3 xoxo

    ResponderEliminar